How to Become a Member?
1. Attend (3) Rotary meetings.
2. Attend an orientation to Rotary.
3. Communicate your interest in membership with your sponsor and complete an application.
4. Application reviewed by membership and classification committee and
submitted to Board of Directors.
5. Board of Directors approves.
6. Club membership receives a “7 day notice” and approves or submits, in
writing, reasons you should not be a member.
7. Inducted into the Club, pay dues and be assigned to a committee.